What is a NFT?
An NFT (non fungible token) is a digital asset that cannot be exchanged or replaced because it is unique. With NFTs, each asset has a digital property right or certificate of authenticity attached to it that contains information about it, such as a unique fingerprint of the file, a token name, and a symbol. We want to use the NFT trend to raise money for charity and help Ukraine.
Where do the Inopia-NFTs come from?
The artworks we sell come from Ukrainian children sitting in bunkers and from famous Ukrainian artists. We upload these artworks to sell on the NFT trading platform OpenSea.
What are the revenues used for?
100% of all proceeds will be donated to Voices of Children This non-profit organization provides psychological and psychosocial support to children affected by war. It helps children to overcome the consequences of armed conflict and to develop.
Where can I buy Inopia-NFTs?
Instructions for buying an Inopia-NFT
Below is a step-by-step description of the process for earning one of our NFTs.
Creation of the MetaMask wallet
You can buy NFT art by Ukrainian artists and children on Opensea - the biggest NFT art marketplace. To register on Opensea, you should first have a MetaMask Wallet.
You can set this up in about 5 minutes as follows:
1. Download and install the official Metamask extension or addon for your browser; either the Google Chrome extension or the Firefox addon, depending on your browser.
2. After the download is complete, you will be redirected to the following MetaMask page. Click the "Get Started" button to begin creating your Ethereum wallet with MetaMask.
4. MetaMask will give you a backup set of 12 words. You have to write them down in the same order as it is displayed on your screen. This phrase is needed to restore your wallet should you ever lose access to your account or computer. Keep this phrase very safe. Anyone who has access to your 12-word back phrase can recover your money, so keep it secret.
Transfer Ethereum to your account
The next important step is to transfer Ethereum to your account.
You can send ETH and tokens from another wallet (Binance, Coinbase, etc.) to a new MetaMask account. Simply copy your new MetaMask public address and go to your existing wallet or exchange to send money to your new wallet address.
Login to OpenSea and connection of the wallet
You are ready! Log in to OpenSea now with MetaMask.
1. Go to https://opensea.io/ and click on the user icon in the upper right corner and go to "My Profile".
2. Opensea will prompt you to sign in to your MetaMask wallet. Simply click "Sign In" and enter your MetaMask password.
3. After you have linked your MetaMask, you can browse the different marketplaces and use the Ether (ETH) in your wallet to buy the NFTs you are looking for.
Go now to our OpenSea account and buy your
favorite piece, made by Ukrainian artists & children.
There are still some open Questions for you?
Mon - Fri: 9 - 17 h
Sat: 10 - 12 h
Follow our social media channels for more info and exciting insights!