Frequently Asked Questions
Here you will find frequently asked questions that we have collected and already answered for you.
How can I become a member?
In principle, anyone over the age of 18 can become a member. You can find all further information about membership here.
How do we finance ourselves?
- Membership fees
- Project-related donations via crowdfunding platforms (e.g. Gut-für-Nürnberg)
- Corporate donations
- Participation in competitions and donation campaigns
Requirements for computer donation?
We are looking for performant computers, not older than 5 years old.
The minimum requirements include:
• Windows 10
• At least 8 GB DDR3 memory (16 GB preferred)
• HDD hard disk (SSD hard disk preferred)
• Processor: at least Intel i3 or comparable
What is the cost of membership?
Membership in our club costs 25€ per year.
What do our meetings look like?
- When: Every two weeks on Wednesday (time 18:30).
- Where: Microsoft Teams. If you want to get to know us and our work better.
- How: The best way is to write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you an invitation link.
How long does it take to become a member?
As soon as you have signed and sent us your application and we have collected the membership fee, you are immediately a member of Inopia. The processing time can be 2-5 business days.